Breakfast Blend: Chinese Wine Lovers Drive Boom in California Exports
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California winemakers boost sales in Chinese market (Los Angeles Times)
- Massive traffic jam on 10 Freeway becomes Caltrans scandal (Los Angeles Times)
- China’s Air Pollution Brings Snowfall to Sierra Nevada (New York Times)
- Outsourcing Extends to Creative Work (New York Times)
- Gender Equity on Science Faculties Might Have to Wait a Century, Study Finds (Chronicle of Higher Education)