Breakfast Blend: How Retailers Game Amazon Customers with Fake, Paid-For Reviews
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- For $2 a Star, a Retailer Gets 5-Star Reviews (New York Times)
- New Web reality series puts USC in a bad light (Los Angeles Times)
- Bob Daly says selling Dodgers to Frank McCourt was ‘horrible mistake’ (Los Angeles Times)
- Nursing Homes in California Confront Pharmacists’ Errors (New York Times)
- Anjelica Huston (Wall Street Journal)
Category: Arts and Entertainment, Business and Finance, California History, Demographics, Disability Issues, Drug Policy, Economics, Education, Health, Human Rights, Law Enforcement, Media, Night life, Parenting, Seniors, Sports, Tech, Youth