Breakfast Blend: Is LAPD Overcharging for Security at LAX to Plug Unrelated Budget Holes?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- FAA reviews LAPD’s use of airport funds (Los Angeles Times)
- Judge rules state Assembly must disclose lawmakers’ budget records (Los Angeles Times)
- Officers Punished for Supporting Eased Drug Laws (New York Times)
- Khan Academy Blends Its YouTube Approach With Classrooms (New York Times)
- Mayo Clinic, Lab Head to Supreme Court on Medical-Testing Patents (Wall Street Journal)