Breakfast Blend: PETA Stamps Honor Famous Vegetarians Joan Jett, Leonardo da Vinci & Leo Tolstoy
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Stars featured on new postage stamps honoring vegetarians (Los Angeles Times)
- California investigating O.C.’s planned tax shift from schools (Los Angeles Times)
- Notable Cookbooks of 2011 (New York Times)
- Students’ cards at risk after UCR computer system hacked (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- COACHELLA: Fake 2012 posters and predictions (Riverside Press Enterprise)