Breakfast Blend: County Sheriffs Say Influx of State Inmates Way Bigger Than Predicted
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California jails receiving more state prisoners than expected (Los Angeles Times)
- Former Bell council members seek dismissal of corruption charges (Los Angeles Times)
- Google Allows Wi-Fi Owners to Opt Out of Database (New York Times)
- Apple Appoints New Chairman and Elects Disney’s Chief to Board (New York Times)
- Fresno County supervisors reject loosening of pot rules (Fresno Bee)
Category: Arts and Entertainment, Business and Finance, Courts, Crime, Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, Economics, Government, Human Rights, Law Enforcement, Legal, Media, Politics, State Budget, Tech, Youth