Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Whither Pacific Dolphins; How Urban Planner Shaped Burning Man
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- IRS investigates $419-million Vernon bond deal (Los Angeles Times)
- Ruling may broaden insurance plans’ coverage for mental illness (Los Angeles Times)
- Masked Anonymous Protesters Aid Time Warner’s Profits (New York Times)
- Rod Garrett, the Urban Planner Behind ‘Burning Man’ (New York Times)
- Questions linger about dolphin recovery in eastern tropical Pacific (San Diego Union Tribune)