Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Gray Whales Lost up Klamath; Deal for LA NFL Stadium Detailed
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca can be sued for jail violence, court rules (Los Angeles Times)
- Los Angeles outlines financing plan for downtown NFL stadium (Los Angeles Times)
- 2 gray whales stuck in N. Calif. river for month (Boston Globe)
- California Seeks $5 Billion Loan as States Gird for U.S. Default (Bloomberg)
- Curbing Crime: When Being Tough Isn’t Enough (NPR’s Tell Me More)