Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: 46.8% of Unemployed Californians Out of Work for More Than 27 Weeks
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Seville pot farms linked to water woes (Fresno Bee)
- Valley’s long-term jobless confront mounting stress (Fresno Bee)
- Deaths of 2 children are tied to lapses in L.A. County’s welfare system (Los Angeles Times)
- U.S. Supreme Court again rejects most decisions by the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (Los Angeles Times)
- Illuminating California’s Proposition 8 Trial, Onstage (New York Times)