Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: LinkedIn IPO A Payday for Insiders; Facebook Employees Cash Out Stock
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Amid budget cutbacks, California colleges reduce or eliminate summer school (Los Angeles Times)
- Change in power in Congress hasn’t diminished California’s clout (Los Angeles Times)
- Tech Firms’ Workers Sell Shares, Fearing a Bubble Will Burst (New York Times)
- Insiders Ride Social Networking to a Big Payday (New York Times)
- California Court Gives ‘Rogue’ Wills More Validity (Wall Street Journal)