Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: A Foster Child Dies in LA; Brown’s Board of Ed Less Charter Friendly?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Child dies after being sent from foster care to her parents, renewing questions about L.A. County’s troubled children’s services agency (Los Angeles Times)
- Wind power turbines in Altamont Pass threaten protected birds (Los Angeles Times)
- Nintendo Is Hit by Hackers, but Breach Is Deemed Minor (New York Times)
- In Pandora’s Valuation, a Few Sour Notes (New York Times)
- California charter schools dig in, expect political fight (Capitol Weekly)