Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Life Insurance Delays; Oakland an “open-air sex market for young children”
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- FBI: Fresno crime rate increased from 2009 to 2010 (Fresno Bee)
- Conviction in ’93 liquor store robbery slaying overturned (Los Angeles Times)
- California officials grill MetLife over alleged failure to pay death benefits (Los Angeles Times)
- In Oakland, Redefining Sex Trade Workers as Abuse Victims (New York Times)
- Community Banks Lobby to Prevent New Regulations (New York Times)