Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Scandals x10 at SDPD; The Drudge Report’s Enduring Irresistibleness
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Burbank officials consider anti-nepotism policy (Los Angeles Times)
- In San Diego, not your typical police scandal (Los Angeles Times)
- How The Drudge Report Got Popular and Stayed on Top (New York Times)
- Nursing Homes Seeking Reprieve From Health Care Law (New York Times)
- Co-employment promises to help companies simplify human resources (Wall Street Journal)