Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: The Edge Will Build in Malibu; BlackBerry’s Future Looks Fuzzy
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Agency won’t oppose Malibu-area compound, in return for funding and dedicated open space (Los Angeles Times)
- Security concerns lead Cal State officials to bar students from program in Mexico (Los Angeles Times)
- RIM, BlackBerry Maker, Cuts Profit Forecast for Quarter (New York Times)
- Sales of Xbox and Kinect Help Lift Microsoft Earnings (New York Times)
- Lawsuit claims prison receiver is padding state pension with federal salary (Sacramento Bee)