Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Venice’s “louche charm” Survives Flash Mob Attack; Art Lost in SF
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Fresno County considers outsourcing park care (Fresno Bee)
- New national cemetery in San Diego rushes to meet pent-up demand (Los Angeles Times)
- ‘Flash mob’ on Venice boardwalk ends in shooting (Los Angeles Times)
- Gen. Eugenio Vides Casanova, Former Leader of Salvadoran Military, Faces Deportation (New York Times)
- City’s Art Is a Victim of Neglect, Damage and Loss (New York Times)