Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Facebook Preps to Play Politics in DC; FBI Nails Bank Fraud Ring in Court
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Facebook Wants to Add Friends in Washington (New York Times)
- Plea deal in corruption case (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Corona man joins 45 convicted in international bank fraud ring (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- San Diego approves sweeping medical pot limits (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Munis’ Strange Supply and Demand (Wall Street Journal)