Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Epic Losers at CalTech Still Draw Crowd; Pharma Braces for Generic Wave
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Federal suit challenges curfews imposed by gang injunctions (Los Angeles Times)
- Thomas A. Saenz: Brown considers an activist for state Supreme Court appointment (Los Angeles Times)
- After 25 Years of Losses, Caltech Basketball Instills Fears in Presidents’ Hearts
(Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Atmospheric observatory coming to Humboldt; equipment in Eureka area will help meteorologists better gauge big winter storms (Times-Standard)
- Big Pharma Patent Expirations To Sock 2012 US Drug Sales (Wall Street Journal)