Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Calif. Clings to Cling Peaches; Cal State Northridge Opens Arts Center
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Peach growers in Valley, China fight for market share (Fresno Bee)
- Mono Indians revive plans for Fresno Co. casino (Fresno Bee)
- Making an appointment for the emergency room a growing trend (Los Angeles Times)
- Valley Performing Arts Center opens at Cal State Northridge (Los Angeles Times)
- A Night Out, Counting the Homeless (New York Times)