Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: FDA Tougher on Drug Developers; Germany On Google’s Case re Analytics
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Diesel era ends for MTA buses (Los Angeles Times)
- Wilmington-area schools to get air filters in bid to cut asthma (Los Angeles Times)
- Scripps takes lead in $25 million climate research project (San Diego Union Tribune)
- 2010 drug approval extends frustrating trend for biotech companies (San Diego Union Tribune)
- German Officials Break Off Google Talks (Wall Street Journal)