Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Lucasfilm Slapped for Deal with Pixar; Disney to Pay for “Millionaire”
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Port Expands Clean Trucks Program To Include More Vehicles (LBPost.com)
- Death row inmate found dead in his prison cell (Los Angeles Times)
- Judge denies Disney’s request for new trial in ‘Millionaire’ dispute (Los Angeles Times)
- A Scientist, His Work and a Climate Reckoning (New York Times)
- Justice Department Reaches Settlement With Lucasfilm In Hiring Probe (Wall Street Journal)