Blog Beat: San Jose EV Charging Stations; E. Palo Alto Crime Drop; Richmond Rape Trial
- San Jose Blog reports that charging stations for electric vehicles will be operational in downtown San Jose next week.
- After six months, the House of Shields in San Francisco will be back open for business tomorrow, LiveSOMA reports.
- From The Informant: Explaining East Palo Alto’s dramatic crime drop.
- The Snitch squeals that the San Francisco Public Library doesn’t know which book it has the most copies of.
- Richmond Confidential continues its coverage of the Richmond rape trial.