Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Compton School First Target of Parent Trigger Law; Jobless Long Term
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Parents hope to force sweeping changes at Compton school (Los Angeles Times)
- Santa Susana nuclear facility to be cleaned up by 2017, agencies agree (Los Angeles Times)
- Video Game Designers Play to Solve Real-World Problems (New York Times)
- Thousands wrestling with long-term unemployment (Riverside Press Enterpise)
- SDSU study: Too little exercise in organized sports (San Diego Union Tribune)