Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Americans Dining Alone Sadden Frenchman; Fungi Fabulous in Eureka
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Americans need to stop multitasking while eating alone, argues French sociologist Claude Fischler (Grist)
- Molecular Animation: Where Cinema and Biology Meet (New York Times)
- Bank of America’s Call Center for Foreclosure Cases (New York Times)
- Teacher Training Is Panned (Wall Street Journal)
- The art of mushrooms: Hortense Lanphere’s paintings in first ever collective exhibit (Times-Standard)