Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Girls Throw Punches & Land Degrees; UC Riverside Rocks Diversity
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Charity uses boxing to help girls build (Los Angeles Times)
- Actors’ unions and studios agree to new contract (Los Angeles Times)
- Xing Xing Digital, a Chinese Animator, Seeks a Global Role (New York Times)
- In Oregon, the First Big Wave Contest for Women Surfers (New York Times)
- DIVERSITY UNIVERSITY (Riverside Press Enterprise)