Fun visual explaining a gamut of concepts, from texting stats to the evolution of technology.
Via: Voxy Blog
By Thom Markham As Common Core State Standards are incorporated from school to school across the country, educators are discussing their value. It may seem that educators are arguing over whether the CCSS will roll out as a substitute No … Read More
- Can a Toy Spark Interest in Engineering for Girls?
- What It Takes to Become an All Project-Based School
In many schools, project-based learning happens in isolated cases: in certain teachers’ classrooms here and there, or in the contexts of specific subjects. But for students to benefit from project-based learning, ideally it’s part of a school’s infrastructure — a … Read More
- With Tech Tools, How Should Teachers Tackle Multitasking In Class?
- Google Glass: Vision for Future of Learning?
By Justin Reich The Someday/Monday dichotomy captures one of the core challenges in teacher professional development around education technology. On the one hand, deep integration of new learning technologies into classrooms requires substantially rethinking pedagogy, curriculum, assessment, and teacher practice … Read More
- Parents Want Kids to Use Mobile Devices in Schools
- How to Help Mobile Education Go Global