Check, Please! Bay Area Season 5: episode 2 airs Thursday May 13th at 7:30pm on KQED TV 9HD.
You can watch individual restaurant segments online as well as view the entire episode. The website also provides restaurant information not specified on the show, written reviews from the guest and restaurant recipes. If you have opinions on the restaurants featured please feel free to share your thoughts.
The second episode of the season features these restaurants: Pomelo, deedee’s and Farina Focaccia & Cucina Italiana.
- Check, Please! Bay Area: Tropisueno, Bobo’s, Pisces
- Check, Please! Bay Area: The Peasant & The Pear, Spork, Ristorante Ideale
- Check, Please! Bay Area: Sichuan Fortune House, Manor Coffee Shop, L’Ardoise Bistro
- Check, Please! Bay Area: Paxti’s Pizza, Mercury Lounge, Trueburger
- Check, Please! Bay Area: Pagolac, Della Santina’s Trattoria, Zazie
Category: KQED, restaurants, bars, cafes, reviews, tv, film, video, photography
I am the Senior Interactive Producer for KQED's online Food properties. I have designed and produced food-related websites and blogs for KQED including Bay Area Bites; Check, Please! Bay Area; Jacques Pepin's websites; Weir Cooking in the City and KQED.org's Food portal. When I am not creating and managing food websites I am taking photos of Bay Area Life and designing online navigation systems. My professional education and training includes: clinical psychology, photography, commercial cooking, web design, information architecture and UX . You can find me engaged in social media on Twitter @bayareabites
and on Facebook at Bay Area Bites
. I can also be found photoblogging at look2remember