Update 12:45 p.m. SF Weekly has an update. "Four of the five victims are definitely related, and the fifth victim is probably an acquaintance," Cmdr Lyn Tomioka told the paper.
Update 11:20 a.m.Combined details from KQED's Stephanie Martin, the Chronicle, and AP:
- Three adult Asian women and two adult Asian men were found dead in a single-family home at 16 Howth Street in San Francisco, across the street from City College. At least two of the victims were shot. The person who discovered the bodies was a family member of at least one of the victims. Police could not confirm if the victims themselves were related.
- Police called it an apparent murder-suicide, but could not confirm that yet.
- SFPD Commander Lyn Tomioka called it a "complicated crime scene," but wouldn't elaborate.
- There is no suspect at this point, Tomioka said
- The entire block is cordoned off.
View Larger Map Chron article below...