Breakfast Blend: Arcadia Man Accused of Trying to Sell $1.3 mil in Counterfeit French Burgundy
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Influential L.A.-area wine collector accused of fraud (Los Angeles Times)
- Hospital did business with firms tied to its CEO, board members (Los Angeles Times)
- Ellen Ullman Abandons Technology in Her New San Francisco Novel, ‘By Blood’ (New York Times)
- Controversy Tests Building of New Link to Golden Gate Bridge (New York Times)
- FBI Traces Trail of Spy Ring to China (Wall Street Journal)