Breakfast Blend: Oakland’s Fruitvale Taco Truck Operators Organize to Protect Against Robbers
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Plagued by Crime, Oakland Food Truck Vendors Unite for Protection (New York Times)
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Criticized for Bay Area Properties in Disrepair (New York Times)
- Study: No increase in severity of wildfires in northwestern California (Times Standard)
- Old sheepherders spin poignant yarns (Los Angeles Times)
- Worried that porn industry may migrate, Simi Valley takes action (Los Angeles Times)