Breakfast Blend: How Six Agencies Rid One Island of Cats in 18 Months (Without Hurting Them)
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Complex effort to rid San Nicolas Island of cats declared a success (Los Angeles Times)
- Unprecedented number of sea otter deaths along California coast (Los Angeles Times)
- Attack on Vatican Web Site Offers View of Hacker Group’s Tactics (New York Times)
- Homes Aren’t Selling, but It’s an Apartment Landlord’s Market (New York Times)
- France Télécom’s Orange to Use Intel Chips (Wall Street Journal)