Breakfast Blend: K-Pop Comes of Age in US with “Late Show” Appearance for Girls’ Generation
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- K-Pop Sensation Girls’ Generation Plays ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ (Wall Street Journal)
- Agencies Fading, but Bonds Live On (Wall Street Journal)
- California’s chief justice loses round over Judicial Council power (Los Angeles Times)
- Judge blocks cut to healthcare for poor Californians (Los Angeles Times)
- Lawmakers Push for More Private Screeners at Airports (New Yor Times)