Breakfast Blend: California Egg Farmers Embrace (Gently) Tougher Federal Standards for Hen Rights
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Egg producers hope legislation goes over easy (Stockton Record)
- When Twitter Blocks Tweets, It’s #Outrage (New York Times)
- Inland courts brace for tougher year (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Union, county prepare for strike (New York Times)
- Crab season off to good start despite rain, fishermen say; price per pound increases 25 cents (Times Standard)