Breakfast Blend: Average Silicon Valley Tech Salary Tops $100,000
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Average Silicon Valley Tech Salary Passes $100,000 (Wall Street Journal)
- Officers justified in invading home without warrant, court rules (Los Angeles Times)
- Officials oppose extended federal oversight of 2 mental hospitals (Los Angeles Times)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Study Shows Promise (New York Times)
- Europe Weighs a Tough Law on Online Privacy and User Data (New York Times)
Category: Business and Finance, Courts, Crime, Criminal Justice, Disability Issues, Federal Government, Government, Human Rights, International, Labor, Law Enforcement, Legal, Medicine, San Jose, Science, Seniors, Tech