Breakfast Blend: 71 Years After Hearst Tried to Kill It, “Citizen Kane” to be Shown at Hearst Castle
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- ‘Citizen Kane’ gets inside the castle (Los Angeles Times)
- McDonald’s proposal divides healthy Loma Linda (Los Angeles Times)
- Flaws in Videoconferencing Systems Make Boardrooms Vulnerable (New York Times)
- Having a Baby in Year of the Dragon Is Too Lucky to Be Left to Chance (Wall Street Journal)
- Psychiatric cuts at ASH raise alarms (Cal Coast News)