Local Beat: Oakland’s Carbon-Neutral Cafe; Redevelopment Agencies on Borrowed Time; Most Expensive Home Sale of 2011
- Oakland Local reports on what is allegedly the nation’s first carbon-neutral cafe.
- From Capital Notes: Is it too late to salvage anything of moribund redevelopment agencies?
- From 7X7: Best Beaches & Hangouts for Urban Wave Riders and Wannabes
- Malcolm Margolin, publisher of Berkeley-based Heyday books, gets curmudgeonly with Berkeleyside.
- From the Huffington Post: The most expensive home sale of 2011 was in Palo Alto.
Category: Blog Beat