Breakfast Blend: Occupy the Latest Political Movement Looking to Converge on Rose Parade
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Occupy protesters take aim at Rose Parade (Los Angeles Times)
- Glendale schools reverse course on German-language kindergarten (Los Angeles Times)
- Carbon Emission Fees for Flights Upheld (New York Times)
- $335 Million Settlement on Countrywide Lending Bias (New York Times)
- EPA orders coal-powered plants to cut mercury (89.3 KPCC)(Wall Street Journal)