Breakfast Blend: News of Kim Jong II’s Death Met with Unease in L.A.’s Koreatown
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Science Center to exhibit space shuttle’s tank, rocket boosters (Los Angeles Times)
- Kim’s death greeted with caution in Koreatown (Los Angeles Times)
- As Patient Records Are Digitized, Data Breaches Are on the Rise (New York Times)
- Walmart moves toward setting up in existing sites (Times Standard)
- California man leads lobbying to halt US aid to Egypt (Miami Herald)