Breakfast Blend: Is California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education Doing its Job?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Low Marks for a Medical Training Institute, and the State Lags in Oversight (New York Times)
- Recycled Battery Lead Puts Mexicans in Danger (New York Times)
- Solar zones win support of environmentalists (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Commercial crab season to be delayed until Jan. 16; Eureka, Trinidad ports show poor test results (Times Standard)
- Bust topples alleged cocaine distribution organization; drug task force search warrants net arrest of mysterious ‘El Canas’ (Times Standard)