Breakfast Blend: Remembering When Oakland was the “Harlem of the West”
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Prolonged outage generates rage toward Edison (Los Angeles Times)
- The blues return to Oakland’s 7th Street (Los Angeles Times)
- Family tries to reoccupy foreclosed home (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Condos Out, Food and Wine Market Is In in Sonoma County, Califorinia (Wall Street Journal)
- Video: Mexico’s Navy Seizes 1.2 Tons of Marijuana in Gulf of California (Wall Street Journal)