Breakfast Blend: Maxine Waters Wants Barney Frank’s Spot on the Financial Services Committee
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Caltrans director urges possible criminal charges for fired worker (Los Angeles Times)
- Prison doctors, barred from seeing patients, collect full pay (Los Angeles Times)
- Supreme Court TV? Nice Idea, but Still Not Likely — Sidebar (New York Times)
- Settlement in Lawsuit Over Gay Softball Series (New York Times)
- Maxine Waters lobbying for top Financial Services slot (Politico)