Breakfast Blend: What Accounts for the California Spike in Anti-Gay Hate Crimes? SF? Palm Springs?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California attorney general’s office subpoenas Fannie, Freddie (Los Angeles Times)
- Ruling ordering better VA mental health treatment is withdrawn (Los Angeles Times)
- 2 Elements of Jobs Bill Pass House Unanimously (New York Times)
- Energy Secretary Stephen Chu to Defend Solyndra Loan to Congress (New York Times)
- PALM SPRINGS: Reports of anti-gay hate crimes increase (Riverside Press Enterprise)