Breakfast Blend: US Supreme Ct Justices Appear to Lean Against California Downer Livestock Law
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Do-it-yourself parking bans in Malibu (Los Angeles Times)
- Cal State tuition could rise 9% next fall (Los Angeles Times)
- Justices Likely to Overturn California Law Against Slaughtering ‘Downer’ Animals (New York Times)
- Court upholds bans on marijuana dispensaries (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- REAL ESTATE: Inland defaults hit 12-month high (Riverside Press Enterprise)