Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Presidents are bowing out at some Cal State schools (Los Angeles Times)
- Protesters march through downtown L.A.'s financial district (Los Angeles Times)
- As States Shift to Contract Workers, Savings Are Not Clear-Cut (New York Times)
- Philip Levine Still Knows How to Make Trouble (New York Times)
- Generation Jobless: Young Men Suffer Worst in Weak Job Market (Wall Street Journal)