Breakfast Blend: Compton Officials Vow Not to File for Bankruptcy; Occupy Fresno Told to Decamp
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Compton finds itself in full financial meltdown (Los Angeles Times)
- LAUSD faces suit linking teacher ratings to student performance (Los Angeles Times)
- Shrinking the Nursing Home Until It Feels Like a Home (New York Times)
- Dissenting, or Seeking Shelter? Homeless Stake a Claim at Protests (New York Times)
- Occupy Fresno gets 2-day grace period on permit (Fresno Bee)