Breakfast Blend: Bill Due for Federal Support of State’s Insolvent Unemployment Insurance Fund
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California’s unemployment insurance fund debt grows (Los Angeles Times)
- L.A.-based law firm gives more than $3.2 million in services to help appeals judge’s defense (Los Angeles Times)
- Screen Time Higher Than Ever for Children, Study Finds (New York Times)
- At Nest Labs, Ex-Apple Leaders Remake the Thermostat (New York Times)
- Railroad pollution targeted (Riverside Press Enterprise)