Breakfast Blend: Rainy Spring, Cool Summer = Late Grapes; Calif’s New Oil Boom Tastes Great
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Foreclosure activity soars in third quarter, ending lengthy lull(Los Angeles Times)
- California’s Olive Oils Challenge Europe’s (New York Times)
- Food processors slam new gas-emissions law (Fresno Bee)
- Hyperlinks: Valley boasts wide range of sausages (Fresno Bee)
- Cool California weather keeps winemakers waiting (Reuters)