Breakfast Blend: Netflix Finds Competition and Cultural Barriers in Latin America; Crunch Time for Catholic Schools
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Toyota, Honda Return to Full Production (Bloomberg)
- Netflix Tussles With Telefonica, Slim in Push for Latin American Customers (Bloomberg)
- In the Fruitvale Section of Oakland, Merchants Are Armed and Wary (New York Times)
- San Francisco Teenagers on County Probation Learn to Create a Newspaper (New York Times)
- Richard Riordan: Saving Catholic Education (Wall Street Journal)