Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Apple Starts Giving Big Time; Court Considers “Orwellian Intrusion”
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California workers may be undereducated for available jobs, study says (Los Angeles Times)
- Reduced state dental benefits create dire situation for patients (Los Angeles Times)
- Supreme Court to Rule on GPS Surveillance, Addressing ‘Big Brother’ Claims (New York Times)
- Rich Tax Breaks Bolster Video Game Makers (New York Times)
- Apple To Match Employees’ Charitable Contributions (Forbes)