Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: AG Harris Sued for Doing BofA’s “Bidding”; Goat “Milk-In” in Santa Cruz
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Homeowners Say California AG Is ‘Doing Bank of America’s Bidding’ (Courthouse News Service)
- Public nudity pushes boundaries in San Francisco (Los Angeles Times)
- US and Europeans Unite Against Illegal Fishing (New York Times)
- Dairy collectives hit downtown Santa Cruz to protest state law, crackdown (Santa Cruz Sentinel)
- Hiring Regulations Proposed…for Babysitters? (Wall Street Journal)