Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Woofstock 2011; New Competition for Ticketmaster
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Lawmakers’ dispute jeopardizes Bell-inspired disclosure bill (Los Angeles Times)
- California charter school association gets $15-million grant (Los Angeles Times)
- A.E.G. Starts Ticket-Selling Site to Take On Ticketmaster (New York Times)
- Long Customs Lines a Growing Concern (New York Times)
- Woofstock 2011 (Times-Standard)