Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Green Jobs, Vapor Jobs; Americans Smuggle Drugs TO Mexico
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- UC income from tuition will surpass state funding for the first time (Los Angeles Times)
- Relief delayed for prisoners deemed wrongfully convicted (Los Angeles Times)
- Arrests Show That Drug Smuggling Between U.S. and Mexico Is a Two-Way Street (New York Times)
- Number of Green Jobs Fails to Live Up to Promises (New York Times)
- Marchers rally outside Fullerton Police Dept. (ABC7)